FAQ Android HD+
- 1. What can I do if a game does not work?
- 2. How do I know that new games are available for my phone?
- 3. What happens if I update my Android OS? Will I still be able to play the games I bought?
- 4. Why am I asked to use Wi-Fi?
- 5. How much does it cost to buy HD games?
- 6. Can I get updates of the games I already bought?
- 7. Where can I find the HD games I already bought? Can I re-download them for free?
- 8. When downloading a game, I was asked to allow this application to edit SMS or MMS, allow full internet access, modify/delete SD card contents, send SMS messages etc Why? What does it mean?
- 9. Is it safe to download a game from Gameloft shop?
- 10. Where do I find Gameloft HD games?
- 11. What is the size of an HD game?
- 12. What is an HD game?
1. What can I do if a game does not work?
Contact our customer care: email@example.com Please indicate: your phone model/carrier/phone number/date of the download/game downloaded/email. Additionally, if you remember, please indicate if you downloaded your game through the web or directly on your device.
2. How do I know that new games are available for my phone?
The easiest way is to follow us on Twitter or become a Gameloft fan on Facebook. [Indicate the links]
3. What happens if I update my Android OS? Will I still be able to play the games I bought?
Yes, there should not be any issue with playing the games you already bought.
4. Why am I asked to use Wi-Fi?
The download of the game will be quicker using Wi-Fi and depending on your data plan, you might incur some data costs if you download through your carrier network.
5. How much does it cost to buy HD games?
The price of the game will be clearly indicated in the buying process. Depending on your data plan, there might be some additional data costs if you download your game using your carrier network (3G or 4G). If you download the game using Wi-Fi, there will be no cost related to data.
6. Can I get updates of the games I already bought?
If an HD game already released needs an update to fix some bugs, we will release an update and you will be informed that an update is available as soon as you open the game. In rare cases where we have fixed a major bug (but chances are small since our games are tested hundreds of times on all devices), we will also send you an email or an SMS to let you know that the game has been fixed and that a new version is available. You will, of course, be able to download it for free.
7. Where can I find the HD games I already bought? Can I re-download them for free?
Yes, you can redownload all the HD games you bought for free over a 3-year period , providing you keep the same phone and same telephone number. If you get your phone replaced by your carrier, you will not see the games you previously bought in the My Downloads section. You will need to contact our customer support and they will resend the games you bought. If for any other reason, a game that you bought is not listed in My Downloads and you would like to redownload it for free, please contact our customer care and they will resend the game. Customer care: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. When downloading a game, I was asked to allow this application to edit SMS or MMS, allow full internet access, modify/delete SD card contents, send SMS messages etc Why? What does it mean?
This message is displayed by the Android OS when they identify that your application will have to do at least one of the functions listed. In the case of Gameloft games and only for some specific carriers, when you decide to buy the trial version that you downloaded, the application will send you an SMS to confirm the purchase and give you an unlock code. This unlock code will be unnecessary in most cases as the game will be automatically unlocked but is a security measure. In case it is not automatically unlocked, you will be able to enter this unlock code in the menu of your game.
9. Is it safe to download a game from Gameloft shop?
Yes, it is 100% safe. A game downloaded from Gameloft will not cause any damage to your phone.
10. Where do I find Gameloft HD games?
You can download our games by accessing the Gameloft shop directly on your device. You just have to enter Gameloft.com in the browser of your phone and you will end up on our shop with the list of games available for your phone. You can also go through our web site: www.gameloft.com/android-hd-games. You will select your handset, choose your game, enter your phone number and we will send you a link to download the game
11. What is the size of an HD game?
The size of an HD game is between 25 and 180MB. The download is in 2 parts: only a very small part of the game (under 5MB) is saved in the internal memory of the phone. The rest of the game is saved on the SD Card.
12. What is an HD game?
An HD game is a top quality game that is only developed and published on platforms that are powerful enough to handle such a high quality.