The Oregon Trail
Westward, Ho! We're headin' for Oregon!
Your favorite pioneering adventure game is now available on your cell phone in a side-scrolling adventure!
From Independence, MI to the Wiliamette Valley in Oregon, build real-life decision-making and problem-solving skills as you choose your wagon party and supplies, read maps, plan your route, and guide your party through the unknown frontier. Survive the dangers of the long journey, from raging rivers and bear attacks to sickness and starvation, in the renowned historical adventure based on real decisions faced by the pioneers.
- All of the decision-making, problem-solving, and role-playing fun of the original game
- 5 skill-based mini-games: hunting, fishing, wagon repairing, river crossing, rafting.
- Random events (disease, bandits, hitchhikers, etc.) increase the challenge.
- Side-missions add more excitement to your journey, affecting your westward journey.
- Completely updated with refreshed graphics
- Prepare your departure: Select the members of your party, choose your departure date and purchase supplies.