- Bulgaria (8)
- China (1)
- Denmark (1)
- France (4)
- Germany (1)
- Hungary (11)
- Indonesia (2)
- Japan (4)
- Mexico (10)
- New Zealand (2)
- Philippines (11)
- Spain (12)
- United States (19)
- Vietnam (6)
Game Monetization Manager - Beijing
‐ Beijing CHINA
ABOUT THE JOB
The Game Monetization Manager will be charged with defining the monetization strategy of the games he/she is responsible for to maximize their revenues through all distributions channels at a worldwide level.
- Work closely with the production team to define monetization strategy.
- Define dashboards and statistics to evaluate the game s performances on all network/ platform.
- Continuous analysis of current strategy and proposal of new ways to optimize/maximize game revenue.
- Provide reports and communicate on a weekly basis to update all shareholders involved on progress.
- Set up and follow up with the production team at different phases of the production of the game to help define the monetization features of the games.
- Optimization of consumer acquisition through advertising campaign and sponsorship.
- Competitor analysis and benchmarking.
- Bachelor s degree in Marketing or related field
- 2 -3 years experience in online/ecommerce business.
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Rigorous, curious, effective and autonomous,
- You demonstrate abilities to make suggestions.
- Attentive to consumer needs.
- Highly creative with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to plan, organize and complete multiple projects simultaneously under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Passion for joining a dynamic and international structure to discover the fast-growing online game universe.
- Strong analytical competencies and data modelling (Excel).
- Gaming and social network knowledge would be an asset.
If your skills set and interests align with the above then Get in the Game !
Why work for Gameloft?
- Join one of the most exciting industrial sectors today, whose partners and clients are Apple, Microsoft, Nokia, Facebook, Google, Nintendo, Samsung, telecommunication operators, etc.
- An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company.
- An international environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures.
To apply click the link below: http://apply-job.net/my-cv?r=EMAN132-3435