- Argentina (3)
- Bulgaria (12)
- China (15)
- Finland (1)
- France (8)
- Hungary (13)
- Indonesia (1)
- Japan (5)
- Mexico (10)
- New Zealand (2)
- Philippines (3)
- Singapore (1)
- United States (17)
- Vietnam (2)
Video Game Producer (Project Manager)
PRODUCTION ‐ Yogyakarta INDONESIA
ABOUT THE JOB
Occupying the key position in game production process at Gameloft studio in Indonesia, you will coordinate project teams to develop world-class mobile games for international markets.
Your daily responsibilities consist of:
- Planning, coordinating and supervising the mobile game development cycle implemented by different teams, from the conception stage to the finalization stage (game design, programming, graphics, Quality Assurance etc).
- Actively communicating with Head Quarter Producers as well as development teams in other countries.
- Constantly controlling the game quality and the project status to make sure that the games are delivered on time and match Gameloft s high quality standards.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in business administration, Management, IT, art/ multimedia and related fields.
- At least 2 years of experience in management position.
- Good gaming background as well as ability to evaluate video games.
- Strong analytical skill, very well-organized, problem-solving.
- Responsible, result-oriented, able to work under high pressure and to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Good leadership and team spirit.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Please specify your gaming background (video games and platforms you have played) in your job application.
- Join a world leading developer and publisher of mobile and downloadable video games with state-of-the-art mobile technology and devices.
- Be part of talented international teams in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment.
- Be trained to become a professional of the fast-growing, passionate and innovative video game industry.
- Be proud to deliver prestigious products winning top rankings worldwide.
- Be rewarded with attractive remuneration (dynamic salary review, bonuses, etc) and other fringe benefits closely linked with performance and contribution to the company.
- Enjoy Gameloft s exciting life with company trips, sponsored team buildings, sport clubs (futsal, basketball, badminton, etc), and plenty of joyful events and celebrations.
- Build up your stable career with dynamic promotion and job opportunities.
If your skills set and interests align with the position, get in the game!
Send your Cover Letter, CV, and Application Form in English under the reference "PRD" to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, contact recruitment team: Tel: (+62 274) 4469477, Email: email@example.com