ABOUT THE JOB
Recruitment Coordinator (Contract) HUMAN RESOURCES, LEGAL - MONTREAL , CANADA
ABOUT THE JOB
Are you looking for a team of dynamic and talented people who are passionate about video games? Are you looking for a studio where diversity, open-mindedness and creativity are omnipresent? You’ve found the right place!
Gameloft, the largest mobile-gaming development studio in Montreal, is presently looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join their Human Resources team for a six(6) month term contract.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, this person will be in charge of the administrative work and coordination of the recruitment process.
• Produce job descriptions in collaboration with managers;
• Display job postings and process incoming CVs;
• Screen through CVs;
• Contact candidates for pre-selection tests;
• Greet candidates prior to testing, explain rules/procedures to them, and perform follow-ups on completed tests with managers;
• Email pre-selection tests to overseas candidates;
• Coordinate interviews with candidates, recruiters and managers;
• Send out refusal notices for tests and interviews;
• Participate in the coordination of international mobility programs for expatriate employees;
• Follow up on contracts posted to job websites;
• Participate in the coordination of recruitment events (schools, job fairs, etc.);
• Perform all other related tasks.
Skills and Profile:
• Able to find the best recruitment tools to attract the most desirable candidates;
• An active listener with good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills;
• Able to manage several tasks at once;
• Knowledge of international mobility programs, immigration procedure and work permits (important asset);
• Knowledge of recruitment procedures using the various social networks (asset);
• Basic knowledge of video game, IT or multimedia industry (asset).
• Certificate in Human Resources or related DEC;
• 1-2 years of experience in a similar position;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook;
• Fluent in French and English, written and spoken.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months. Thank you for your interest in Gameloft.
Why Join Us
• Join one of the most exciting sectors today and collaborate on projects with partners and clients that include Apple, Microsoft, Nokia, Google, Nintendo, Samsung, Marvel and others
• Experience an exceptional, dynamic, challenging and motivating working environment within a fast-growing company
• Opportunity to learn in a professional environment with passionate people
• Work in an open working climate with dynamic teams from around the world where you can communicate with colleagues from other countries and cultures on a daily basis
• Enjoy excellent local working conditions and benefits (high-quality office space, group insurance, discount with different companies, etc.)
• Flexible hours, paid personal days, and 3 weeks of vacation for a better work/life balance