Select your role
Right to be informed
- What are the purposes behind processing?
- What are the categories of personal information concerned?
- To whom will the personal information be disclosed?
- For how long do you store the personal information?
- Does Gameloft apply automated decision-making or profiling using the personal information?
- What safeguards are in place to protect the transfer of personal information?
- Right to withdraw consent
- Right to erasure (to be forgotten)
- Right to restrict processing
- Right to access
- Right to personal-information portability
- Right to rectification
- Right to object
- Right to oppose profiling and automated decision-making
What are the purposes behind processing?
Dear user, we use your personal information to provide you with the following game Services:
- opening an account
- providing you with games that are adapted to your age, and identifying the jurisdiction in which you are located, so we can determine what set of laws apply to you
- providing you with any goods, services, or functionalities you have requested
- tracking your use of our Services to help us learn more about your gaming activities and understand your preferences and tendencies so that we can personalize your experience, thereby providing you with in-game offers and notifications that are tailored to you, and otherwise enhancing your gaming experience
- facilitating communication, so that if you choose to send a message to another user or defined group of users through our message, chat, post or other in-game functions, we may collect any personal information you may disclose through such means, as well as the necessary personal information of the user(s) you are contacting (Note: We will never collect any information sent outside of the functionality of our Services, including through emails or text messages)
- personalizing your content and offers
- sending you push notifications (if you choose to allow that function)
- responding to any inquiries you have made through our customer-service features
- contacting you to promote our Services, contests and any specials we may offer
- registering your participation in a contest and contacting you in case of a prize
- offering you the opportunity to take part in playtesting (game tests)
- managing your subscription to, and opting-out of, our newsletters
- providing you advertising that better suits your interests and profile and is age-/gender-appropriate and targeted to your general location
- responding to customer-service inquiries and support requests
- protecting against cheating, crime or fraud, or for other security reasons
- answering requests from Data Protection Authorities or the police
- complying with all regulatory and legal requirements
- contacting you as part of talent recruitment
- using it for administrative, analytical, research, optimization, security and other purposes
- compiling statistics
For some purposes described above, Gameloft may use and perform analytics. Analytics information supports business analysis and operations, allows product development, improves products and services, personalizes content, provides advertising, and makes recommendations. If you choose to submit your personal information to us for any other reason in any other form, we will collect such personal information and use it for the purposes for which you submitted it. We recommend that you submit only necessary personal information.
What are the categories of personal information concerned?
- Technical information
- Forum & chat information
- Usage, analytics & geolocation information
- Advertising information
- Bank information & payment/billing information
- Social media
To whom will the personal information be disclosed?
In this document, we will focus on your consent and reply to these questions you may have: For what purposes do we ask your consent for? With whom your personal information is shared?
Gameloft SE affiliates
With your consent, Gameloft SE may share your personal information with the following affiliates listed below for the following purposes:
- Create personalized content, customize products
- Realize game cross-promotions campaigns
This list may be updated from time to time.
Group Vivendi entities
Gameloft SE is part of Vivendi Group a global leader in culture, entertainment, media and communications.
More information is available on their website.
With your consent, we may share your personal information with Vivendi Group entities listed below for the following purposes:
- Create personalized content,
- Customize products and personalize the content/advertising and products that Gameloft and Vivendi entities may offer you.
- Provide you with targeting advertising
The list provided may be updated from time to time.
Gameloft Third Party Advertising Partners
In addition Gameloft SE may share your personal information with third party partners which are based in different countries and work on specific geographic scopes. Depending the country you play from, we may not work with these partners and not share your personal information with them.
These partners helps us placing advertising in games and also for other related purposes (as described into our games Consent Management Page). Please refer to these partners privacy policies to obtain more information about their personal information collection practises.
The list provided below may be updated from time to time with new partners, some of them can be removed when we stopped our relationships.
Gameloft Technical Partners
For how long do you store the personal information?
Dear user, your personal information is collected, processed and stored as long as you are an active user playing one of our games. Once you become an inactive user, your information won’t be processed anymore but will be stored for 5 years for regulatory reasons. At the end of this period, it will then be deleted securely or anonymized.
Does Gameloft apply automated decision-making or profiling using the personal information?
What safeguards are in place to protect the transfer of personal information?
Gameloft is headquartered in France, and we have operations, entities and services provided in Canada, the United States and throughout the world, including in China. As such, we and our service providers may transfer your personal information to, or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide equivalent levels of personal-information protection as your home jurisdiction. We will take steps to ensure that your personal information receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it. If you are located in the European Economic Area ("EEA") or Switzerland, we provide adequate protection for the transfer of personal information to countries outside of the EEA or Switzerland based on the standard contractual clauses authorized by the European Commission or other appropriate safeguards defined in Article 46, EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/67 (GDPR).
Direct Marketing – Newsletter (How to Opt Out)
To unsubscribe from a newsletter dedicated to one of our games, please open a newsletter and scroll to the bottom of the email, where you will find a hyperlink with the text “Unsubscribe from this list.” By clicking this hyperlink, you will be redirected to a confirmation page. Once there, you will have to click “Unsubscribe” to confirm and the process will be completed.
If you withdraw your consent, we won't be able to provide you with this gaming experience and your game will be reset.
If you ask for your personal information to be deleted, we won't be able to provide you with this gaming experience and your game will be reset.
If you ask for a restriction of our processing, we won't be able to provide you with this gaming experience and your game will be reset.
Some of your information is mandatory for your gaming experience. If you ask for some of your information to be modified, we may not be able to provide you with your games or game services.
Some of our processes are automated and are mandatory for your gaming experience. If you don’t want to be subject to such processing, we may not be able to provide you with your games or game services. We will have to stop our relationship and your game will be reset.
Please note that all of the information about your account will be deleted. This includes in-game progress, any purchases you might have made, leaderboard positions, and in-game friends. This process is not reversible.
Please fill in the information below
Note: For some countries, the leading 0 in your phone number needs to be removed.
You can find this information in the About section of the game.
Your request has been submitted and will be reviewed. A confirmation will be delivered to your email address.