Earthworm Jim HD
Grooooovy! Earthworm Jim HD is the remake of the classic action/platform game initially released on Sega Genesis and Super Nintendo in 1994. Jim was an ordinary earthworm who did very earthworm-like things. One day, during a battle in outer space, a suit dropped to Earth and landed on Jim, mutating him into a large and intelligent (at least by earthworm standards) superhero. Play as the grooviest earthworm in the galaxy and explore a crazy universe that offers huge gameplay possibilities.
- Run, gun, swing from hooks with your head, launch cows, bungee jump, rocket through space and more!
- Face 12 types of enemies and 9 bosses.
- 4 styles of gameplay: side-scrolling run & gun, space racing, bungee jumping and underwater levels.
- 10 original environments divided into 16 levels.
- 4 levels of difficulty, including the challenging mode of the original game.
- The re-mastered cult soundtrack.