CorporateJune 15 2010
GAMELOFT REVEALS HUGE SLATE OF GAMES AT E3
Games for iPhone, iPad, DSiWare and PlayStation Network to be previewed
New York - Gameloft®, a world leader in downloadable games for all platforms announced today their line-up for E3 that includes games for iPhone, iPad, DSiWare and PlayStation Network. The first hands on for the games will take place June 15th-17th at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
The following games will be shown:
- Hero of Sparta II - The highly anticipated sequel finally arrives on iPhone. The hero Argos returns to his home in Sparta only to discover that he is has brought with him a curse that spreads death and ruin to his homeland. It’s the beginning of a new odyssey that will take Argos on a perilous journey to save his kingdom and restore peace.
- Let’s Golf! 2 - A colorful and light-hearted arcade game that is fun for the whole family. Features 8 customizable characters sporting unique superpowers, 108 holes to choose from in 6 locations and online multiplayer. Available July 2010.
- Dungeon Hunter II - The epic RPG returns to iPhone with new online co-op multiplayer mode. Immerse yourself in the dark medieval atmosphere with improved 3D graphics.
- Ultimate Spider-Man: Total Mayhem - The only Spider-Man game for iPhone. Play as Spider-Man, the world’s favorite superhero in an adventure influenced by the latest Ultimate Spider-Man comics. Available Summer 2010.
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction™ HD - Your morals. Your game. Sam is back and he’s on a mission to find who killed his daughter. Enhanced for the iPad, the game features improved field of depth, advanced stealth gameplay and frantic hand-to-hand combat. Available end of June 2010.
- Prince of Persia: Warrior Within™ HD - Features the original 12 chapters from the console version, optimized for the iPad. An explosive mix of intense fighting sequences and gripping gameplay. Available Summer 2010.
- Hero of Sparta II HD - Optimized for the iPad, play this sequel of the award-winning game with fully polished 3D graphics, a larger screen and customizable controls.
- Blokus™ HD - The award-winning hit board game from Mattel on the iPad. Engage your mind and competitive spirit. A board game that features up to 4 players each with 21 blocks of a specific color. The goal is to strategically get all of your blocks on the board. Available June 2010.
- The Settlers HD - Ensure the development of a colony by managing the allocation of resources, tools, construction, etc. Use real-time strategy and management to build a thriving city. Available July 2010.
- Crystal Monsters - There are two kinds of people in the world- those who can see monsters, called Neo-Seed - and those who can’t. Set off on an adventure as a Neo-Seed to battle monsters in tournaments and ultimately become champion Monster Battler. Available July 2010.
- Soul of Darkness - Enter a fascinating gothic world as Kale, a mysterious and powerful man who aims to save his beloved’s life. Journey through dark woods, huge cathedrals and castles in order to uncover the secrets in the Soul of Darkness. Available Summer 2010.
- Dungeon Hunter: Alliance - An epic quest set in a dark fantasy world that you can revisit in intense multiplayer mode, local or online with up to 4 players. Features stunning animation and a realistic medieval environment. Available Fall 2010.
For the latest Gameloft information, follow us at www.twitter.com/Gameloft, www.facebook.com/gameloft, www.youtube.com/Gameloft.
Gameloft is a leading international publisher and developer of downloadable video games. For 10 years, Gameloft has been established as one of the top innovators in its field. The company creates games for mobile phones, smartphones, iPhone and iPod touch. The total number of game-enabled devices is anticipated to exceed four billion units by 2012. Gameloft games are also available to players on WiiWare, DSiWare, Microsoft Xbox LIVE Arcade and PlayStation® Network.
Partnership agreements with leading licenses such as UNO™, Ferrari, Shrek, CSI, Spider-Man and Sonic allow Gameloft to form strong relationships with international brands. In addition to the partnerships, Gameloft owns and operates titles such as Real Football, Asphalt and Brain Challenge.
Gameloft is present on all the continents with its own production studios, employing over 3,300 developers, and distributes its games in over 100 countries. Gameloft is listed on Euronext Paris (ISIN: FR0000079600, Bloomberg: GFT FP, Reuters: GLFT.PA)