Game ReleaseOctober 21 2009
Eartwhorm Jim for iPhone & iPod touch is out today on the App Store
Sometimes it takes a worm to do a man's job.
Grooooovy! Earthworm Jim for iPhone and iPod touch is the remake of a classic, all-time bestseller action/platform game initially released on Sega Genesis and Super Nintendo in 1994. Jim was an ordinary earthworm who did very earthworm-like things, such as flee from crows and eat dirt. One day, during a battle in outer-space, a suit dropped to Earth and landed on Jim, mutating him into a large and intelligent (at least by earthworm standards) superhero. When Jim learns of the evil plans of Psy-Crow and Queen Slug-for-a-Butt, he decides to rescue Princess What's-Her-Name. Play as the grooviest earthworm in the galaxy, and explore the 16 original locations that offer huge gameplay possibilities, complex levels, a unique crazy universe and an awesome cult soundtrack.
- Run, gun, swing from hooks with your head, launch cows, bungee jump, rocket through speed levels and more!
- Face 12 types of enemies and 9 bosses, such as Major Mucus, Chuck and Fifi, Evil the Cat...
- 4 different styles of gameplay: Side-scrolling run & gun, space racing, bungee jumping and underwater levels
- 10 original environments divided into 16 levels
- 4 levels of difficulty, including the challenging mode of the original game, will satisfy both retro and casual gamers
- The re-mastered cult soundtrack
- iPod library access to play your favorite tracks while playing the game.
Follow us on Twitter for more information: www.twitter.com/EarthwormjimHD