Category Archives: Community

Which Gameloft games have controller support?

A good game is a good game, it doesn’t matter how you control it. But sometimes we want to enjoy the action in a specific way. Some days I want to play with a touchscreen and other days I want to settle into a game with controller support. However, not all Gameloft games offer all…
Read more

Which Brigade will Blitz the Super Bowl?

It’s Super Bowl 51 this weekend, and we are pumped to see the Falcons and Patriots clash. Looking at the two team’s stats it’s clear to see this is going to be the classic pairing of a fast offense versus a powerful defense. Which got me to thinking about Gameloft’s class based shooter, Blitz Brigade.…
Read more

What’s the perfect gaming snack for you?

Gaming can be intense. And when you are in the zone playing Asphalt 8 or Modern Combat 5 you don’t want to stop. At these times hunger is just a distraction. This is when you need a gaming snack to get you through: high energy food you can cram into your mouth with one hand…
Read more

Asphalt Xtreme live-stream: archive

Update: The Facebook live-stream is now over. You can see the archive below. Tomorrow, we're going to be live-streaming Asphalt Xtreme over on the Gameloft Facebook Page. Our Community Manager, Matt, is giving you the opportunity to get a look at the game’s latest cars which are to be featured in Time Limited Events in…
Read more

Tell us what you want! (Please)

It is time of a quick check-in with what has been going on here during Gameloft Central's first month. There is still a lot to refine and improve, but we are ready to work hard to deliver.  Plus, we are going to be asking you for your advice in the comments - because we are…
Read more

Gaming or life, which is more important?

You know the drill: its lunch time, you are bored, your phone’s battery is at 30%, and you are expecting a call: what do you do? Well, if you are anything like me, you ignore your better judgement and boot-up Zombie Anarchy, Dragon Mania Legends, or whatever other Gameloft game you are currently into. It…
Read more

A home for the Gameloft community

Hello, and welcome to the first ever post of Gameloft Central - your number one source for all things Gameloft. And I do mean all things. We are going to explore everything from our earliest titles like DJ Nights, through Massive Snowboarding, and onto franchises like Asphalt that remain popular to this day – the…
Read more

Let’s Launch Some Apps on the Honor 5X!

After testing the Honor 5X in August, we wanted to take a closer look at one of its particular features this time: the fingerprint scanner. Right off the bat, it was excellent. You’ll quickly see why. First of all, the fingerprint scanner isn’t located on the front of the device like on most other smartphones…
Read more

A Day with the Honor 5X

Today we have a new test to share, this time with the Honor 5X. Released at the beginning of the year, this device is a natural successor to its younger sibling, the Honor 4X, with enhanced technical specs at a price that’s as attractive as ever. Let’s have a look together at what the Honor…
Read more