The Oregon Trail
Take on the role of a wagon leader in the perilous journey to Oregon in America's Wild West. From Independence, Missouri, to the Willamette Valley in Oregon, build real-life decision-making and problem-solving skills as you choose your wagon party and supplies, read maps, plan your route and guide your party through the unknown frontier. Just like the real pioneers, you'll have to overcome the dangers of the long journey, from raging rivers and bear attacks to sickness and starvation, in the renowned historical adventure. You're leaving your trace on a critical historical event for America!
- All of the decision-making, problem-solving and role playing fun of the original game.
- 8 skill-based mini-games including 2 challenges using the Accelerometer: hunt, fish, telegraph, etc.
- Random events (disease, bandits, hitchhikers, etc.) increase the challenge.
- Side-missions add more excitement to your journey, affecting your westward trek.
- Completely updated with refreshed graphics.
- Prepare your departure: Select your party members, purchase supplies and choose your departure date.